Friday, September 12, 2008

Family Fun Facts

Blogger VP Steve here. Thought some of you may enjoy some interesting tidbits about our fam...

Jazmin loves to play tennis.

Olivia has always been cute, even as a baby!
...and she loves to walk around in only a diaper and shoes.
Matthew and I used to nap together...but he sometimes sleeps with eyes half open - freaky!
I need more cowbell.

I intubated two people this week.

I saw a deer in the med school parking lot last week.

The nickname I gave Jaz when we were dating, and still use, is Rabbit.

I have no idea where that nickname came from, but I like it and she thinks it's stupid.

Olivia's first word was Dada.

My first word was Stuck (I was a climber, but then couldn't get down).

There are lots of pictures like this on my computer, but I didn't put them there:

These are some stinkin' big geese:


Jaz doesn't like scary or violent movies.

I like scary and violent movies.

This is Matthew's version of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" from awhile ago:



I spend more time in the hospital than I do at home.

I was called last night at 11:30pm to go help take out an appendix, which was really cool.

It's gross to think we have that weird worm-like appendix just chillin' in our bodies.

Matthew can imitate almost any sound or action he hears or sees.

We are livin' it up in San Antonio!

4 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

You guys are silly

The McClendons said...

...I think you might be a little punchy from lack of sleep, Steve.

Anonymous said...

Um, that whole Olivia likes to walk around in just underpants and shoes may be cute now...I hope you break that habit!!!

I agree with Mike, you need sleep.

Cute post though!

What the heck is the purpose of that word verification thing???

Mom G

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

Very cute! And speaking of appendixes-I think Ben needs his out. Bring your scalpel to church!