I just have to say SORRY! for totally slacking on the blog. I just havn't had the energy for it. Anyway, I do want to declare my love for HEB though! They have the craziest deals ever! the last deal we got was so crazy, we had to double check with the cashier just to make sure! The deal was, buy a boxed lasagnia and get nestle quick, juice, salad, bread and ketchup for FREE! yep, all those things were FREE! Anyway, while we got our LOCO DEAL, I found this cute little table with umbrella for 7 dls! it didn't have the matching chairs but I have chairs so it didnt' matter. See, isn't HEB awesome?! So, after we got home we had to use the little table, and since Matthew is really into pretend play, I went with it and made up a little "cafe" on our porch for them to have lunch. I took their order, and made a pretend check for Matthew to pay with and serve the kids lunch outside. Matthew and Olivia had so much fun! and it was so cute to see them giggle and have fun. I really got into character and Matthew loved asking for things to the "waitress" he loved the dessert of ice cream, and even left me a "tip". I took this time to talk about how we behave in restaurants and I think Matthew really learned something. And as you can tell, it was a great day! Here are some pictures of them enjoying their time at the "restaurant" bon appetit!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That's such a fun idea! Yeah, we miss HEB. I love their tortillas. :) That's a great deal on the table too. Matthew and Olivia are such cute kids - they looked like they were having fun!
That is such a GREAT idea! You are too fun - I always like how you are trying to incorporate some kind of learning into just about everything ya'll do!
See ya'll next week!
You're such a creative mommy! - Chrissy
Post a Comment