Matthew is a big wuss like me, he won't get on the little Shamu ride at SW! So he loved riding the "virtual roller coaster" ahh, my kind of fun...
My mom and little sis came down 3 weekends ago, and since Matthew is doing GREAT in school I promised him I would take him to Chuck e Cheese as a reward. He LOVED it! He had such a good time with his BFF Vicky! Matthew loves hanging out with her - he wants to be like her in every way! This was Olivia's first time at the mouse house and had a blast! I really recommend this place for a playgroup or something. They have soooooo much fun! And we only spent 10 dls for games on 3 kids! I think that's pretty good! Anyway, we always love for Abuela and auntie Vicky to visit! We can't wait till Christmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment