
Here is us, as fragile humas...

And here is us, as VAMPS!
My friend Lyssa has this blog dedicated to Twilight stuff, and today I found the coolest thing on it! VAMPIRE MORPHS! you guys know how much I get into that type of stuff, I mean with my celebrity look alikes and having friends photoshop me with movie actors etc. It was a matter of time before I found something like this and jump on it! So, there is a girl that has an ETSY shop and photoshops you to look like vamps! you email her a pic, pay with pay pal and then you can print whatever size of photo you want. Steve's and my anniversary is coming up and this was his present to me! I will print this pic to be 8 x 10 and put it next to all my twilight stuff! AWESOME! for more info go to Lyssa's blog
here. Lyssa also makes custom made Twilight invitations, that are pretty cool for those Twilight and New Moon parties!
1 comment:
AHHH! I love the you got vampified!! K since you buttoned up and blogged about it, you get another chance on my blog, so go comment again!!
But seriously, how cool is that idea/! When I found her, I was like, OME, I have to have her on my giveaway!!
Post a Comment