Matthew is obsessed with the human body. Steve bought a skeleton floor puzzle that ended up being the same size as Matthew! so Matty LOVES playing with it!
I didn't have the computer this year for an April fool's joke on the blog. But luckily Matthew got the joke for breakfast! I made a fake breakfast by melting a marshmallow and making it look like egg white and then put a dollop of yellow frosting for the yoke. He actually got mad at me!
Celest and I got together to make this easter wreath. It looked so pretty! but now is an ugly pile of mess! I hung it up and 2 days later punk kids around the complex would come by and eat the little chocolate eggs I glued on. After so much tugging the the wreath looks really sad...
I finally made our bedroom more of a bedroom instead of a catch all. I think those pillow cases add a ton of spring like feeling to our room.


I had a bag full of broken crayons that I finally did what I saw on this blog, where you melt the crayons and put the liquid wax in candy molds and create chunky crayons for your toddlers! Great ways to renew and reuse!Sorry, for the lack of blogging but Steve had a test this past Friday so he took the computer with him to study everyday, and it was GREAT! so I apologize for not responding to emails as I was 'disconnected' but it made me realize how much more productive I can be! and I can now say, I can live without a computer! it was tough at first but now, I just forced myself to put up this post! Which now, I realized another thing. I don't like writing! I never know what to say under the pictures I post, and not to mention my terrible grammar! Anyway, so I will probably just post pictures and a little tidbit about them. So, enjoy my April post, because it might be the only one for the month! but do notice how much more I get accomplished without a computer! I got a TON of stuff done this past week! LOVE IT!


6 comments:
i love the crayons!
That is a cute idea for crayons. Your wreath was really cute. Someday you won't have punk kids living near you and you will enjoy your wreath much more then.
Ooo I love those pillowcases! You seem like such a fun, crafty mom. I love how you celebrate the holidays.
The crayon thing is soo cute! I love it! I also noticed how Matty is all decked out in UT stuff...I bet Auntie Jen is booing!
I think you're cool, and I LOVE the blog...Sooo don't go without a computer for too long.
Love,
Mom G
That's fun -- where did you find the skeleton puzzle? Ben would LOVE that! I love the crayon idea too.
That easter wreath was so cute! and the crayon idea!!! Where did you find that? I want to pass it along to my sister-in-law.
Post a Comment