Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry, Merry Christmas!

Olivia telling Santa how much she would like a princess dress, and shoes, and earrings and....
Matthew was so excited to tell Santa how much he wanted a bumble bee helmet & gun!

Here are some adorable pictures of Matthew & Olivia sitting with Santa at our ward's Christmas party. Matthew told Santa he wanted a TRANSFORMERS helmet & gun (yey! that's what Santa got him!) and Olivia wants princess dress up stuff. Anyway, Olivia was thrilled to see Santa! The reason her eyes where red and puffy, was because she had tripped and fallen before getting to see Santa, but as soon as she saw him she felt all better! This is why I love Christmas! I love to see them enjoy the season, to see their happy faces, and too see all the light in their eyes! I love that they also know that Christmas is more than just presents. They know they are celebrating the birth of our savior Jesus Christ into the world, and that family is forever and we get to celebrate all the blessings Heavenly Father has given us! We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas season and that the Lord may continue to bless you, and your loved ones!

Love,
The Gibbons

2 comments:

The Shirleys said...

I love pictures of kids with Santa. YOur kids are so cute!

Brittanie said...

Jazmin! Those pictures are so cute! I was sad we couldn't make it to the ward Christmas party. =( Thanks for the treats the other day - you and Callie are great! Have a fabulous Christmas!