Olivia is 3!!! I can't believe how fast time has passed with her! Do second children grow up twice as fast?! Anyway, I'm a little behind on posts but her birthday was at the end of January, and that's when Steve was still traveling for interviews. We happily report that he is done interviewing and we are now just waiting to find out where we will go for the next 5 years! Anyway, back to Olivia. Because Steve was gone so much we decided to do a little cake & fruit thing with her little friends. I love that she is old enough to tell me who to invite, I never want to leave anyone out so this was easy since she invited her little friends from nursery & the gym. Olivia is the cutest, sweetest, funniest most beautiful little girl in the world! (what can I say, she's mine!) She really makes us smile every single day. Not to mention that because of her sweet nature, she makes it really easy for her & Matthew to be best buds! She loves Matthew, she recently started calling him; "My boy, Matthew." Just such a cutie! Anyway, I wanted to do this big Kai-lan theme party for her, full of Chinese food & paper lanterns but I was too busy without Steve that I just did this cute color/clown thing. Olivia really enjoyed her birthday and that's all that matters! Happy Birthday Princess!
Things Olivia is into at age 3
-Pony's (she got several pony things for her birthday, including an $8 dollar pony house I got on sale at Target! love a good deal!)
-pets or any kind of animal
-princesses
-Dancing to the Alvin & the Chipmunks Squeakquel soundtrack
-The Fresh Beat Band (a dancing show on Nickelodeon)
-Nihao Kai-lan (Chinese Dora)
-singing
We love you sweet girl! We are so lucky to have you be part of our family!
Love,
Mommy, Daddy & Matthew
P.S
Thanks for everyone that came! It really made her day extra special!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
She is the cutest! Looks like she had so much fun at her party!
How fun! That's an HEB cake? I'm impressed.
Post a Comment