Monday, March 22, 2010

Three good reasons why Dallas is the BEST!

Dallas has a pretty cool skyline! I like the futuristic look that welcomes you in a BIG way!

Home of the COWBOYS! Need I say more?!

It's HOME! And there is no place like HOME!

Dorothy has said it, and I believe her! We decided we wanted to go back home... and we DID IT! WE MATCHED IN DALLAS! WE WILL BE BACK IN DALLAS FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS! We are so thankful for this wonderful blessing! Steve has been hard at work these past 4 years of school, and his hard work has paid off! We are so proud of him! Steve is seriously the hardest working person I have ever met! When he sets a goal, he accomplishes it! He is a wonderful example to our little family! Next up, GRADUATION! And just so you know, I will call him DR. GIBBONS the day he receives his diploma! Not trying to brag or anything, but those med students study so hard and sacrifice too much, that they deserve that title they work so hard to get!

Ahh... If only moving back was as easy as clicking some ruby slippers... I got to start packing!

4 comments:

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Being home will be such a blessing for your family! Congrats to Steve but also congrats to you Jazmin... You also worked hard while Steve was at school... and your reward... You will be known as Dr. Gibbons' wife! That title also has power... (trust me!!)

Linsay Jarvis said...

Jazmin! Long time no hear, I am always keeping up on your blog though, I am SOOOOOOO happy for you guys! Dallas isn't too far from Houston--we should get together sometime! How exciting for the match, congrats!

Courtney said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome for you guys to get to go back home. How nice:) I hope you all enjoy it there.

Kamie said...

Your forgot me. Maybe since it is obvious that I am the best part of Dallas. Ryan was talking about Utah today, then it when to Utah Jazz, then he said "remember Jazman mom? and Olivia and Matthew" He still talks about you. We are excited to have you back.