Celeste Collete is not only a crafty bow maker, she is good with the computer too! She completely re-designed our blog, and now looks so professional! When you get a minute CHECK IT OUT! Also, if I have given you a wipee case or you have bought one from me, please go to my comments section and leave a comment. We starting to get hits from the internet now, and I want people to know that the wipee case is functional, durable etc. Ok, that's all!
Thanks!
Jazmin
www.creativelyinclinedmoms.com
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Check out our BLOGSHOP!!!
Posted by
Unknown
at
3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey Jazmin, I really like the new site- it looks great! I'll have to go leave a comment there about the cases. Everyone I have given them to loves them.
Seriously How cute is the site?!?! I hope we keep drawing customers!!
what! your pregnant with twins!!! wow! i had no idea! i just barely checked this thing, i have not been good since ive been sick! well congrats!
oh my goodness, now i just saw the april fools thing! im a sucker!!
Post a Comment