No, i'm not talking about the movie. I'm talking about Olivia. She is a toddler!!! She just gave up her bottle while on our trip, which was good and easier for me, but that was the last "baby" thing left from her babyhood days. She still likes her binky, but not really - I think it's more me that still keeps giving it to her. It almost made me cry today, when I put away all her bottles from the pantry. I miss her as a baby. I still try to treat her like one, but she's done cuddling and is so active that I can't just hold her anymore. Matthew too, but he's not even a toddler! He's a kid. How is it that they grow up so fast?! This totally makes me question whether or not we are really done having kids. 2 months ago I could have tattooed that we were done on my forehead, but now, I don't know.
I wish they could stay this small forever.


3 comments:
When you have kids as cute as yours how could you stop at two? Just think, the more Gibbons that are around, the more beautiful the world will be.
DO IT!! Have another kid! I dare you!!
ha haa jk...but seriously
Kids are deceptive -- like puppies--They're so darn cute when they're small or asleep!
Then they grow up and you love them, but they make you crazy. That's why you have kids when you are young.
Love You,
Mom G
Post a Comment