Thursday, July 17, 2008

"It's just another hand me down..."

Ladies and Gentlemen, Stephenie Meyer is a GENIOUS! She is now selling the BELLA ENGAGEMENT RING! She is gonna get sooooo rich! I found this out on the Twilight Lexicon blog site, and it's gonna sale out FAST! They have a real collectors edition for sale with a signature of SM included! it's retailing for almost 3g's! CRAZY. Anyway, I feel some sense of responsibility to you all, to bring you the latest on anything TWILIGHT so here it is:




eclipse ~ page 458 ~ paragaph 3:“The face was a long oval, set with slanting rows of glittering round stones. The band was gold-delicate and narrow. The gold made a fragile web around the diamonds.”



I don't think it's very cute. Is this how you guys imagined it? For some reason, I imagined it less flat. Meaning, the middle stone was raised.

4 comments:

Marcie said...

That is so cool. I really like it for a right hand ring. It is kind of how I thought it would be. i thought the stones would be bigger though.

Weathers Family said...

I love that you keep us all up-to-date!! We are back in town...we need to do something :)

Jamie Smith said...

That is beautiful. I guess it's time for a new wedding ring!

Marc said...

I'm kind of with you that it's not my fave, but it's still pretty. - Chrissy